October 13, 2018

Art Journaling

I will admit that I'm a pretty terrible blogger. I do have a good excuse for going MIA though, well at least I think so. I am currently in the middle of my internship for my future career. I can tell you that it is one of the hardest things I've gone through as a perfectionist. One night was so bad I wanted to throw in the towel and change careers. That was until I watched a Jenniebellie video, in which she was talking about having the best/worst year of her life. That's where I think I am. I'm having the best/worst time of my life right now. It's hard to describe but I think we've all felt it.

That being said I also realized that I was not taking care of myself like I should. I needed to carve out more time for myself. Whether it's time to meditate, write poetry, or create art. I need time for me. One of my favorite was to decompress is to listen to music and art journal. After the Jenniebellie video I pulled out my finished art journal and just flipped through the pages. I didn't have the energy to create and that was okay. I just looked.

I was inspired to make a little flip through video.



Remember to take care of yourself,

Auror Willow



No comments:

Post a Comment