July 14, 2018

Scrapbook Sunday - Family Photo


Recently I have fallen so in love with 8.5x11 layouts that I've decided to go back and scrapbook everything! lol Not really, but all the photos that I have that I love I will. Luckily for me my photos really start in 2008 as that was the year that I got my own camera and became interested in collecting photos from family members. To make it easier on myself, and to save money on wasted prints I have decided to plan out my layouts ahead of time and use sketches. So you might see more structured layouts.

So, this first layout is documenting some family photos that were taken as a Mother's Day present for my grandma. The only ones present are her daughters (my mom and her sisters) and her grandkids (me and my cousins).


The colors in this photo were god-awful. My aunt made all the grandkids wear pink (even the solo guy) and I have no idea what the photographer was thinking when he picked the background. I had to turn then black and white to scrapbook them for the mercy of all who look at these pages. 


I really love making double page spreads now, especially if a page comes pre-printed with a design. I loved the flowers on the second page. I actually fussy cut out the same flowers from another page and added them with pop dots on to the design. So Lovely! 


Thanks for stopping by for Scrapbook Sunday, I will see you next week!



No comments:

Post a Comment