July 1, 2018

Scrapbook Sunday - Music




So.... I have not been keeping up with this blog as much as I had planned. I have plenty of layouts and projects to share. I just need to prioritize sitting down for a few minutes and writing these posts out. I could not let a Sunday pass without a new post however.

This layout was made with all scraps. The papers are the remaining few from an older Maggie Holmes paper pad. I have been wanting to make a layout using circles as the main element and a circular photo. It was completely out of my comfort zone, but I love the way it turned out.




I have been obsessed with matting my layouts and then distressing and stapling the edges. I really like how the black frames the layout and I feel the ripped edges make it more playful. Another obsession is using my embossing folders whenever I can. I do need to invest in more designs. I did pop up some of the circles using recycled cardboard. I wanted them to have a solid base, and I figured that would work better than trying to cover them all in foam dots (cheaper too!).




Hopefully there will be more layouts soon! I will have a Smash Folio share coming up sometime this week. Happy Scrapbook Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment