June 6, 2018

Scrapbook Share - Adore




Today I have a layout to share. This layout was inspired by a Wilna Furstenberg layout created way back in 2012. I even used the same cut file as she made it available through one of her classes. I could not find it for purchase in her store by it self but this one is very similar and could be used to achieve the same look.


The Inspiration





My Layout




I modified the design to work better with an 8.5x11 layout and of course to make it my own. The photos are of my niece and I. She has a very special place in my heart so you will be seeing that smile again. 

The papers I used were from an old October Afternoon collection that is no longer around. It's hard to say what I used because the scrapbooking market moves way to fast for it to be of any use. I am a big supporter of using what you have in your stash. 

I want to share one more close ups before I leave you. The top section of this layout is my favorite. I will have to use the stacked circle sticker idea again soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment